The Directive 2014/53/EU regulates the placing on the European market radio equipment and it requires manufacturers and importers to proceed with the assessment of conformity prior to affixing the CE mark and market the products. The presumption of conformity can be obtained by the completing of all the provisions of the harmonized standards applicable to the product.
performs in its laboratories all the tests required for radio equipment or for those products of different kinds that use radio interfaces. The testing capabilities include all major standards used today including GSM, GPRS, GPS, UMTS, LTE, DECT, SRD, RFID, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
The service offering is structured so as to cover the different needs of customers:
- execution of the minimum verifications as required by law
- performance testing
- measurement of service quality
- verification of interoperability with the telecommunications networks
- beta testing systems
- depth analysis sessions and product correction
- preparation of Technical Construction Files
- batch control of components and products in incoming and outgoing