Information provided pursuant to Article. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Sicom test srl is committed to protecting the privacy. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist.
- Principles on data protection that we follow
- What rights does with regard to his personal data
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- About Cookies
- Contact information
Data Protection Principles
We are committed to the following principles of data protection:
- The processing is lawful, equitable, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider his rights before processing the personal data. We will provide information about the on-demand processing.
- The processing is limited for the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data were collected.
- The processing is performed with minimal data. We process and collect only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a period of time. We will store your personal data for a longer time than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The person concerned has the following rights:
- Right to information – It means she has the right to know if their personal data are processed; what data is collected, from where they are obtained, why and by whom are processed.
- Right of access – It means she has the right to access the data collected about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – this means that she has the right to request the correction or deletion of their personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation – under certain circumstances you can request deletion of personal data from our files.
- Law to limit the processing – in certain circumstances, the user has the right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- Right to object to the processing – This means that in certain cases you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated – this means that the user has the right to object to automatic, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based exclusively on developing automated. You can exercise this right every time there is a result of the profiling which produces legal effects concerning or affecting significantly over him.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to get your personal data in a machine-readable format or, whether it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to submit a complaint – if it refused a request under the Access Rights, We provide a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your request was handled, you can contact us.
- Right to assistance of the supervisory authority – it means you have the right to the assistance of supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as damages claim.
- Withdrawal of consent – the user has the right to revoke any consent to the processing of personal data.
Information we get
Information you provided us
This could be your email address, the name, billing address, shipping address, business data, the phone number, etc. – mainly the information necessary to provide a product, a service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us because you can insert comments or other activities on the site. This information includes, for example, those present in the quote request modules, to request information, sending comments on our articles, in other forms found on our website or subsequently sent via e-mail. This includes information regarding the selection of staff.
Automatically Collected Information
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, the IP address, purchase history (is present) etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or you look at the contents of our Web site, the activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with the confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is information that you provide directly or that have collected about you to other legal reasons. See list of our partners who.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- provide our service. This includes, for example, your account registration; gives you other products and services you have requested; providing promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to these products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notification of changes to any service.
- improve the customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation imposed by law or contract;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
For reasons related to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- provide a service or send / offering a product;
- communicate to the sale or invoicing;
- for the selection of personnel
On ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers or send them by our carefully selected partners;
- administer and analyze our customer base (behavior and purchase history) in order to improve the quality, the variety and availability of products / offered services / provided;
- fill out questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and promotional offers;
- for other purposes for which we asked your consent
We process your personal information in order to fulfill their obligations under the law and / or use your personal information to the possibilities provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data collected and to use such data. We will use the data beyond the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you all the time required for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but they are compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the connection between goals, context and nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not hurt your interests and
- there is an adequate protection for the processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purpose.
Who else has access to your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers. The user's personal data in some cases are provided to our trusted partners in order to enable the provision of the service or to improve the customer experience. We share your information with:
The testing laboratories that work with us:
- catas SPA – Via Antica, 24 – 33048 San Giovanni al Natisone UD – Italy;
- Udicer / Enjoy the Test srl – Via Riviera del Brenta, 12 – 30032 Fiesso d'Artico VE - Italy;
- Other laboratories selected according to specific customer requirements.
The accounting studies:
- Consultway S.r.l. – 3, Via Donota – 34100 Trieste TS – Italy;
- Global Services S.r.l. Simplified – 21, Via Ostermann – 33040 Corno Di Rosazzo UD – Italy;
Sign in third:
- Google Analytics – It is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.;
- Google maps – is a service that allows searching and viewing of maps provided by Google Inc.;
- Twitter – It is a social network;
- Facebook – It is a social network;
- Linkedin – It is a social network.
We only work with partners who are able to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data. We disclose your personal information to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have agreed to do so or if there are legal grounds to do so.
How we protect your information
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (come HTTPS). We use the anonymity and pseudonyms where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, We can not guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of any data breaches. We also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in case of violations.
If you have an account with us, note that you must always keep secret your username and password.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. Our services are not directed at children.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when a site is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site may retrieve when it is again visited by the user. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they store information for later use, others have statistical purposes and let you know which pages or content appeal more.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Cookies required: These cookies are required to use some important features on our Web site, such as access. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- functional Cookies: these cookies provide features that make using the service and make possible more personalized features more comfortable. For example, could remember your name and your e-mail address in the comment form so you do not have to re-enter this information the next time when commenting.
- analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services
- Cookies and marketing profiling first and third parts: These cookies are designed to create profiles for the user in order to send commercial messages that meet their preferences: whilst browsing our website these cookies are useful to show products of your interest or similar to those you've viewed. They are third-party cookie those sent by the third company we trust. These cookies allow us to offer our business proposal on other affiliate websites (retargeting). On third-party cookies, we do not control the information provided by cookies and we have no access to such data. These information are totally controlled by the third company as described in the respective privacy policies. These cookies remind you visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
- Cookie di Social Network – These cookies are necessary to allow your social accounts to interact with our site. They serve, for example, to let you express your appreciation and share it with your friends social. Cookies social network are not required to navigation.
How to disable cookies and manage preferences
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using your browser settings. The total or partial disabling of the technical cookies could affect proper use of the site. Disabling third party cookies does not prejudge in any way the navigability of the site.
The setting can be specifically defined for different websites and web applications.
The browser manufacturers provide information on how to disable or manage cookies:
Briefing on third-party privacy
If you want to disable the Google Analytics tracking, please go to Google Analytics deactivation.
For more information or specific requests, such as cancellation, block, updating, amendment, data integration and opposition to the process, can write to the email address email@example.com.
Europe's national authorities for the protection of privacy are listed who.
The last change was made on 27 March 2019.
How do you wish to continue?