For consultation, but also to get more information or learn specific topic, Sicom Testing has selected some useful links including the site of weekly reports on withdrawn products .
In the system for rapid alert for dangerous products (RAPEX) there are reports that list the products withdrawn from the European market: the individual product sheet indicates the product, the standard has not been applied, the type of risk that the product can create and the actual reasons for the withdrawal. From the European market are withdrawn around 50 products a week and among them also electrical products, electronics and telecommunications.
European Directives and Decisions
- Directive 2014/53 / EU on radio equipment
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30 / EU
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35 / EU
- Recommendation 1999/519 / EC on the limitation of the population to electromagnetic fields 0 Hz a 300 GHz
- Directive 2012/19 / EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
- Directive 2001/95 / EC on general product safety
- Directive 2008/57/EC on the interoperability of the rail system within the community
- Directive 2014/90/EU (ex 96/98 / EC) on marine equipment
Authorities in the European Member States
- Links to the websites of Member States and of documents
- Competent authorities for use of the spectrum
Our service begins from here