Directive 2014/53/EU rule l & #8217; placing on the European market radio equipment It means that the manufacturers and importers to proceed with the evaluation of conformity prior to affixing the CE marking and market products. The presumption of conformity can be achieved by l’run all of everything covered by the harmonised standards applicable to the product.
SICOM test run in test labs all tests required for radio equipment or for products of different kinds radio interfaces. The ability to test includes all major standards used today including GSM, GPRS, GPS, UMTS, LTE, DECT, SRD, RFID, Bluetooth and WIFI.
The range of services is designed to cover the different needs of customers:
- enforcement of minimum checks required by law
- performance checks
- measurement of quality of service
- verifications of interoperability with telecommunications networks
- Beta testing of the systems
- breakout sessions and correcting products
- preparation of technical files of manufacture
- batch control of incoming and outgoing products and components